At Achange Study*, we recognise the importance of individuals’ privacy.
Collection and purpose
We may collect personal information from you in the course of dealing with us and from our website. In addition, we also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the website and also to help customise your website experience.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best possible customer service. The provision of some personal information is optional.
However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of our website.
Use and disclosure of information
We collect and use personal information for our business purposes.
The main purposes for which we collect and use information are:
– to provide our clients with services where the information was given to us for another specific purpose (such as a job application), for that purpose in respect of our website, to respond to any requests made and for statistical, web development and internal purposes
– to carry out identity verification
– for our own internal, relationship and marketing purposes (however, we always provide a choice to “opt out” of receiving direct marketing or related communications from us);
– for a related purpose, where the individual concerned would reasonably expect us to use it for that related purpose.
We only disclose personal information as required or permitted by law or court or tribunal order.
Achange Study is also bound by professional obligations in respect of confidentiality.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation. We take all reasonable steps to protect against the disclosure of your personal information.
– – – – –
* The Achange Study name as well as all
– the whole or any part of the web pages located at achange.com, and include the layout of this website; individual elements of this website’s design; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website?
domain names containing the Achange Study name are the sole and exclusive property with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted.
The use of such trade name and/or domain name for commercial purposes, including for labelling purposes, without the written permission of the Achange Study is strictly forbidden.
You are also advised that the Achange Study will enforce its commercial and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.